Automation and Manual Tester, Scraper.
Last active: 1 day ago
- With over 6 consecutive years of solid experience software testing, including Web and mobile testing.
- Proficient in software development life cycle including test strategy preparation, test case creation, test execution and bug tracking.
- Interact with product owners, project management and development teams to achieve a strong understanding of project & testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and test cases to address business and technical use cases.
- Design and maintain the automated test scripts.
- Participate in trouble-shooting and triage of issues with different teams in root cause analysis.
- Completing assigned work within timeline and quality expectations.
- Working closely with team members in a Scrum team.
- Have experience in writing a documentation / manual / user-guide for projects.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Automation Skills: 3 years of experience in Selenium 2 framework, HP UFT 11.50.
- Programming Environments: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, and MS FrontPage.
- Databases: MySQL, MS Access.
- Bug Tracking Tools: Mantis, Bugzilla, DevTrack, Jira, Rally.
- Web Servers: Apache, Apache Tomcat, IIS.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/7, Ubuntu.
- Automation Testing Tools: Selenium 2, SoapUI, HP UFT 11.50 (formerly QTP).