Rowshon Ara Begum
Customer Support Expert/Email Chat Specialist/Web Research Manager.
Last active: 4 months ago
I was also connected with MICROSOFT for 2 strong years specializing in customer satisfaction, complaints, sales, creating contracts for Microsoft Partners, and technical related concerns about software over the phone.
My responsibilities included, but not limited to, answering presales and post-sales related queries, handling returns/exchanges/refunds/cancellation, problem solving, customer retention, resolving customer complaints, and troubleshooting printers/computers through email and chat.I was privileged to work for HP for 10 solid years assisting customers on their computers and printers.
Well-exposed to multi-tasking, as I also engaged in other administrative works (data entry, order tracking, creating service tickets, making follow-ups, and more) while attending to clients.
Acted as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for other agents and took supervisory chats and emails for those that needed urgent action and escalation.
I am currently working for clients on Odesk as an Email and Chat Specialist/Help Desk Support/VA/eBay Specialist/Social Media Expert/Gmail Specialist/Community Outreach Manager. I do the following tasks:
- monitor inbound emails and chats and provide customers with proper resolution in a timely manner
- provide shipping quotes
- monitor the clients eBay store and their website
- keep an eye on order shipments and send shipping notices to customers
- send follow up emails about product quotations, product recommendations, and back-orders using Gmail client.
- edit and post real estate product listings on clients social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- reach out to website owners, CEOs, Presidents, or web admins, send them an email about a cancer educational campaign, and request them to link our website to their resource page.
Knowledgeable in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Office 2003, Office 2007, Outlook 2003/2007, Salesforce, Desk.com, TOMI, Talisma, NGenera, Magento, Shopify, Zopim, and Kayako Fusion.