Doctor, Writer, Editor, Web+SW developer & optimizer (inc. SEOs, SEMs)
Last active: 3 months ago
I am an MBBS doctor, author, web & software developer and photographer. I do this online work because I want to do it - not to earn, but as a hobby. I put all my efforts into my work; quality is my utmost preference.
- Author & Writer (Technical writing, Medical writing, Technology writing, Content-writing, Copy-writing and more)
- Advanced English expert, reviewer and proofreader
- Web developer - Web optimizer (SEO, SEM) - Software developer & Programmer
I'm VERY skilled in English. I write 100% original, creative and technical articles for my blog. I've a great hold at grammar and all the keys of creative writing, a couple of examples below will illustrate it:
Technology writing: http://www.hasaan.com/2012/10/how-to-watch-3d-movies-on-your-non-3d.html
Technical/science writing: http://www.hasaan.com/2012/08/debunking-moon-conspiracy-theories.html
I have great skills in the TECHNOLOGY world -
* Web development: I officially made the website for my medical college ( http://nmch.edu.pk ), for it's medical journal ( http://thenmj.com ) and any others.
* SEOs, SEMs, website mods, optimizations and content writing: I can do that! :)
* Software development (award-winning developer) : I made hugely popular camera, audio and firmware mods for Sony ericsson phones back in 2009. here're are couple of links: (Cybershot Xperience for K850 & C905 respectively: http://forums.se-nse.net/topic/39126-k850-cybershot-xperience/ & http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=195736 )
* Multimedia: I am skilled in making presentations; and in image, audio and video editing and special effects. I have also won provincial level awards for short films that I made.
* Photography: I am extra-ordinarily proficient in it. You can see some of my photos here.