Instructional Design & eLearning Development Consultant
Last active: 3 days ago
Austin, Texas based professional with 17 years experience in design, development, management, and quality control of Fortune 500, DoD, and corporate eLearning and mLearning engaging training and simulations over a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Robust experience in all phases of eLearning production, from needs analysis and instructional design, to multimedia and interaction development - both as a consultant and a full-time employee.
Passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented professional with strong team, organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
Uses sound knowledge of adult learning theory and superior multimedia skills to ensure instructional effectiveness and improve interactivity within the learning experience.
Software/Technologies: Articulate Storyline & Studio (Engage, Presenter, Quizmaker); Adobe Suite (Acrobat, After Effects, Audition, Captivate, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Premiere); Camtasia; HTML, PHP, CSS, XML, SCORM, Section 508.
• TGI Fridays: Food Safety Manager Course - 9 Lessons in English - Also translated into 6 languages (Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian)
• Milwaukee Tools: Retail Sales Process Course - 4 Courses
• National Institute for Safety Research, Inc: FARS GES Course - 5 Modules
• Pennsylvania State Police: Privacy, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Training - 3 Modules
• Hellermann Tyton: HelaGuard - Sales Associate Course
• Rcare - Installing the R-Cube Network Course - 5 Modules
• Rcare - Using the R-Cube Network Course - 4 Modules
• U.S. Army - Human Resources Coordinating Course (10 Modules)
• Strayer University - Lecture Development (30 Lessons)
• ACE Group - How ACE Profits Course (6 modules in English - Translated into Thai Language)