Riyadh -Ul Islam
Sr. Software Engineer
Last active: 4 months ago
More than 4 year experiences in team leading, requirement analysis, programming, software designing, development, building, testing, deployment and maintenance with .Net and its associated technologies, Node JS, MS SQL Server, IIS and windows environment including cloud computing and Web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS and Jquery in off shore software developing companies.
Skills and accomplishments:
- Problem solving experience in different areas of Computer Science.
- Professional work experience in System design and development
- Professional Knowledge in Agile Scrum and Test driven development.
- Experience in design, development and testing in Object-oriented technology, Web and mobile based application in different architectures.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented principles and software engineering practices
- Skilled programming experience in C# .NET, ASP .NET, PHP and its associated technologies
- Understanding and experience in Relational Database Management Systems: SQL Server, MySql, MS-Access, PL/SQL and MongoDb and ORACLE
- Professional knowledge in White-Box, Black-Box testing, Usability testing.
- Quick Learning ability, ability to manage and mingle with team, interpersonal skills.
- Programming Languages: C# .NET, J2SE, J2EE, J2ME
- ORM Technology : LINQ , NHibernate, CodeIgniter ORM
- Database : SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- No SQL : Mongo DB
- Testing Tools: Nunit, Visual Studio test tools, Junit, NCrunch
- Java Script Framework: Angular JS, JQuery, Google chart
- CSS Framework : Foundation Framework
- Markup Languages : HTML, XHTML, XML , WML , WSDL, CSS
- Protocol : HTTP, TCP, UDP, SMP
- Servers : IIS, Apache
- Modeling and documentation tools: Rational Rose, java doc, UML
- Requirement engineering documentation tools: Rational Requisite pro
- Operating Systems: Windows , Linux
- Version Control Tools: GitHub, SVN, Team Foundation
Currently seeking .NET C# MVC, Web API, AngularJS assignments.