Senior Software Engineer (C/C++, Django/Python, Android, J2EE)
Last active: 23 hours ago
Sergi counts on more than 10 years experience in the development of software solutions for commercial applications with different technologies (C/C++, Django/Python, Android, J2EE) and environments. He has been working with different application such as health, space or retail. He is very interested in building stronger connections between research and developpers to boost social development.
His main competences could be summarised as follows:
• Lead back-end and front-end software for web applications for ehealth-oriented applications meeting strict requirements in terms of UX
• Conceived, designed an implementated of large-scale and high-performance software solutions in for massive data processing
• Experienced in real-time embedded development for critical applications, wireless electronic prototyping
• Proactive, creative and able to work unsupervised with a positive can-do attitude
• Communication and empathy dealing with customers in order to establish a relationship/business
• Team leadership and project management motivating team members towards common goals
• Software development: Java, C/C++, .NET(C#)
• UI/UX: Qt/QML, Swing, PyGTK, CMS(Liferay, Drupal)
• Databases : MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Embedded: microcontroller(PIC,ATMEL), RTOS (ecOS, FreeRTOS, TinyOS, RTEMS), assembler, Android, Embedded Linux (Angstrom, Raspbian)
• Scripting/System Administration: Bash, Perl, Python,Batch; Unix(RHEL)/Windows
• Software Engineering: UML, XP, SCRUM, Version control (CVS, SVN, git), BugTracking (Redmine, Bugzilla)
• Numerical Analysis Software: Matlab, Octave, R
My ultimate goal is to get my client satisfied and, for this, I am always open to reimburse my hours.
My Skype ID is 'sergi.torrellas'
Check out my portfolio here! https://github.com/storrellas/