Digital Business & Marketing Consultant
Last active: 23 days ago
With my background in Digital Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics, I enjoy helping companies make data-driven decisions and pinpoint critical insights. My ability to fine tune the details of projects while strategically and seamlessly integrating these details into a larger, multi-channel approach makes me especially valuable in todays fast-paced culture.
I have a broad background in overall Marketing - including copywriting, event planning, social media strategy and analysis, digital and app content creation and optimization, data analysis, and vendor budget and relationship management. My most recent experience is in Digital Marketing and eCommerce Analysis in the Retail industry.
· eCommerce Analytics - data reporting, strategic analysis, and business insights
· Optimization of web content in standard or custom CMS
· Strategic planning, message creation, and effective communication with internal and external audiences
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Organization and management skills
· Event planning and coordination
· Social media strategy and development
· Digital and traditional marketing campaign analysis and optimization
· Software proficiencies: PC and Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, BI Query, IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics), Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Omniture, and Dreamweaver
Resume and qualifications available upon request.