Network and System Engineer
I specialize in Juniper, Cisco, Exchange, Windows Server and VMware technologies. Here are the lists of products that I have worked with: -
Juniper - SRX, vSRX, SSG, M, Netscreen, J, MX, EX, QFX, etc. series.
Cisco - 2960, 3650, 3750x, 3850, 881, 1921, 2811, 2911, ASA, FirePower, etc.
Microsoft - Windows Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Office 365, etc.
VMware: - VMware vSphere, VMware Horizon View, etc.
Juniper/Cisco:- RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, COS, QoS, VLANs, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VTP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, VC, VPN, IPSec, IPS, IDS, Anti-Virus, Anti-Span, Syslog, SNMP, NetFlow, jFlow, sFlow, NAT, IPv4, IPv6, etc.
Microsoft:- AD DS, AD CS, AD FS, AD RMS, DNS, DHCP, RRAS, Hyper V, Failover Cluster, NLB, RDP, DAG, PowerShell, IIS, VPN, IPSec, SSL VPN, FTP, Group Policy, Licensing, etc.
I have experience and expert knowledge of various Microsoft technologies like Windows Server 2003/2008/2013, Exchange 2007/2010/2013, Database 2008/2012, Hyper V, PowerShell. Likewise, I have deployed virtualization infrastructure with VMware's VMware vSphere and Microsoft's Hyper-V solutions. Well versed with monitoring tools like SolarWinds and PRTG.
High School = Computer Programming Specialization
Bachelors Degree = Bsc in Computer Networking and IT Security
* Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA)
* Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC)
* Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC)
* Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
* Juniper Networks Certified Professional Enterprise Routing and Switching (JNCIP-ENT)
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
* Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA: Office 365)
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Exchange 2013)
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA: Server 2008, Server 2012)
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP: Server 2008)
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE: Server 2003)