US based Project Manager/Business Analyst/Big Data and Data Analytics
Last active: 22 hours ago
• Dedicated and result oriented Business Analyst / Data Analyst with Six years of experience in diverse domains such Finance, insurance, E-commerce, government with in depth knowledge in Statistical Analysis, Data mining, SPSS and Data Analysis.
• Proficient in Creating and Transforming Business Requirements into software requirement specification (SRS) using MS Word.
• Expert in creating Risk Management Plan, User requirement Specification (URS), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Business Requirement Documents (BRDs).
• Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
• Proficiency in analyzing and Creating Use cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
• Expertise in MS Office Suite, MS Visio, SPSS, Statistical Tools, Financial Tools, Dividend Discount model and HP Quality Center.
• Organized many Joint Application developments (JAD) and Joint Requirement Planning sessions (JRP), Interviews, workshops and requirement Elicitation sessions with end-user/clients/stake holders and the development group.
• Extensively interacted with the QA Team in creation of the Test Plans, Providing Test Data, Creating and Test Cases.
• Experience in Black Box Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, interpersonal and presentation skills, adept at creating, editing, and coordinating extensive communication networks with excellent communication, analytical skills and conflict resolution skills.
• Comprehensive experience in designing of customized system development methodology.
• Extensive experience in working with AIG data collection methodology that consist of complex data collection template, data storage and report generation.
• System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Macro, Vlook-up, Hlook-up, Pivot table, Waterfall Methodology, Microsoft Visio, SPSS, Filemaker Pro, Agile Methodology, Product backlog, Sprint Planning, Retrospective meeting, Scrum practice, JAVA, SQL , EMC Documentum, Pre-UAT testing, Functional Specification, HP Quality Center, Data mining,