Dr. Jeff Grover
Chief Research Scientist
Last active: 08/02/2013
Consistently conducts empirical research using the principles of Occam’s law to provide models to executive decision-makers using linear, nonlinear, frequentist and nonfrequentist empirical methods.
• Gaining experience in the Agriculture industry is using Bayes’ Theorem to select crop seeds that have the maximum utility in producing quality crop harvest.
• Specialize in financial engineering and economic analysis; both involving making decisions under duress or uncertainty using Bayes’ theorem and Bayesian Belief Networks.
• Highly leveraged in providing military subject matter expertise with the Army Research Institute (ARI) to understand military decision making under duress.
• Experienced in human factors research with ARI.
• Experienced in the area of financial engineering and economic analysis in conducting cost benefit analysis and relate this to embedded economic constraints of an organization to maximize stake holder wealth and returns on project investments.
• Experienced program manager is evaluating the human resource structure of the U.S. Army Accessions Command by conducting a Capabilities Based Assessment.
Research Scientist, Bayesian Belief Networks, BBN, Bayes Theorem, Conditional Probability (probabilities), U.S. Army, C++, MySQL, Netica, SPSS, WinBugs, Minitab, R, MS Visual Basic for Applications, VBA, Recruiter, Modeling, Military Decision Making, Army Research Institute, Fort Knox Kentucky, Operations Research, Systems Analysis, ORSA, U.S. Army Recruiting Command, U.S. Army Accessions Command, U.S. Army Special Forces, U.S. Army Ranger, U.S. Army Survival Escape and Resistance, SERE, U.S. Army, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, Bankruptcy Prediction, Doctor of Finance, Financial Engineering, Strategic Economic Decision Making, Real Estate Property Valuation, Financial Option Pricing, the Agriculture industry-Elite Soybean Research.