Accounting and Finance Expert
Last active: 1 month ago
• In depth knowledge of International Accounting Standards, International Standards on Auditing, Corporate and Taxation Laws
• 1 year of experience in group of 12 manufacturing companies managing Oracle e-business based accounting function and other financial matters.
• 1.5 years of accounting and reporting experience in Development Sector, Agribusiness Support Fund, implementing partner of USAID and managed finances of US$ 137 million.
• 3.5 years mandatory training of CA Pakistan from Baker Tilly Mehmood Idrees Qamar (Chartered Accountants) (An independent member of Baker Tilly International); which consist of:
• 3 years of experience in conducting statutory financial audits, preparing the financial statements, reviewing the system of internal controls of diversified entities including manufacturing concerns, real estate companies, hospitals, service organizations, education and not-for-profit organizations.
• Experience in reviewing accounting system and finalizing trial balance, which includes reviewing the system of internal controls and providing for deficiencies, finalizing the trial balance for the year end audit.
• 6 months experience in providing tax services, conducting Tax Audits, submitting income tax and sales tax returns, making replies to tax authorities as client’s authorized representative, preparing wealth statements and other related tasks.