Eagle eye for presentations and formatting
Last active: 6 days ago
Hi, I'm Julia, a German graphic designer and MS Office expert with comprehensive English skills, currently based in Australia.
I have many years of experience in creating high quality presentations and providing professional formatting in MS Word, Power Point and Excel. My former collegues used to call me "eagle eye" since I have a very skilled eye for aesthetics as well as content and will always spot mistakes and inconsistencies when others don't.
I'm a graphic designer with advanced data analytic and GIS skills as well as Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign skills. I'm a reliable and efficient worker as well as a bit of a perfectionist with great attention to details and high quality standards.
- excellent PowerPoint skills including:
slide master creation and adaption, template design, professional charts, smart art, animations, slide transition, effective fonts and styles, custom colours, engaging graphics, illustrations, logo integration, footers, spacing, tables, slide timings, audio integration, etc.
- great sense for design and aesthetic appeal
- focus on consistency
- creative and professional
- great attention to detail
- prepared as well as given countless presentations, both in university and professional life, always with very positive feedback from audience and clients
- excellent formatting skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- MS Word whiz: e.g. styles, fonts, pagination, header, footer, spacing, indexes, cross-references, custom colors, graphics, anchoring, templates, smart art, charts, tables, bookmarks, cover sheets, citation, linking, forms and more
- focus on a clean and professional look as well as overall consistency in layout and content
- the devil is in the details!
- experience with long documents/presentantions with hundreds of pages (plenty of bachelor's and master's theses, research reports, annual business reports, etc.)
- Native German speaker with comprehensive English skills
- 15 years of English learning (+ lived in London and Dublin, bachelor and master studies mostly in English)
- excellent with grammar, spelling, punctuation in German and English
- experienced proof reader in German & English
More information about myself:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Business Administration / Marketing & Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Sustainability Science / Ecology & Conservation (with first-class honours)
- comprehensive GIS, data analysis, and mapping skills
- project management experience
- fund raising and sponsoring management experience
- organisation of international events and congresses
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign skills