Academic/Travel/Blog writer and editor
Last active: 18 days ago
To begin with, I would like to present my professional goals. These are the following:
• To perfect management skills in cross-cultural context
• To attribute to project development and improvement
• To demonstrate sustainable professional skills and the possibility to work with provided content, meeting necessary deadlines.
• To apply personal professional motto- “Sharing is living”, which means that it is possible to reach determinate goals exclusively within the context of mutual professional enrichment.
I am an analyst of consolidated information. Hence, basically, it makes me special as a writer cause it gives me possibility to apply both analytical and creative skills. I have a strong skill of operating big masses of information, selecting core points,arranging the content, etc.
The scope of my professional interests varies. My skills, education and background experience allow me to be both a travel- and academic writer. Hence, my core professional skills are:
1. Ability to conduct sustainable research. Knowledge of analytic tools such as content-, event-, SWOT-analysis, etc.
2. Possibility to systematize information.
3.Organizing informational content in a concise way.
4.Skill in designing final informational product.
5.Skill in time management and delivering projects in time.
6. Ability to analyze multilingual content.
7.I am familiar both with academic writing formats of referencing (APA, MLA, Chicago Turabian, Harvard) and with essential blogging platforms and tools
8. Ample travel experience.
9. Multiple digital materials(predominantly photos), connected with traveling.
I have been working for Slovis Corporation(UaWriters Team) for half of a year. I occupied a position of an academic writer, succeeding to deliver approximately 30 papers in a month. The scope of subjects varied from geography, sociology and history to ecology and anthropology.
What is more, I am also a winner of the literature translation contest.("Vsesvit" magazine, 2014)
As you can see, in spite of the fact that I possess only biannual working experience in this particular field, I hope that this disadvantage can be compensated with knowledge of multiple languages, international work experience and eagerness to discover new horizons. One of my main benefits is being an open-minded person who studies quickly and is ready to get adjusted to continuously updating plan of goal-setting.As far as it concerns to me I could fit into any team without any problem. I am a person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I'm flexible and eager to learn from others. Being enthusiastic is one of my main features.
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you have any questions or there is a necessity to attach additional documents, feel free to contact me.