Linux System/Network Administrator (over 10 years of experience)
I experienced administrator servers running Linux. More than 10 years I have been working on setting up and maintenance of servers for different services.
My skills: VoIP, Linux administrator, PHP, Perl, Shell scripting, DBA MySQL, TAS, NAT, Proxy, Firewall. My team of 4 people in the workplace supports more than 400 servers to Linux OS. I will help you!
More information about the acquired skills:
* VoIP (Asterisk, Freeswitch, Dlink, etc.) - more than 7 years
* Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, OpenSuse) - more than 8 years
* Windows Server - more than 4 years
* PHP, Perl - more than 7 years
* DBA MySQL - more than 10 years
* Shell scripting - more than 10 years
* Traffic Accounting System, NAT, Proxy, Firewall - more than 10 years
* Mail Server Implementation - more than 3 years
* Installation Service and Help Desc system - more than 5 years
p.s.: Nothing is impossible for a person who has a desire to do everything ...