Brainbench certified JSE/JEE dev, DB dev, Sys-Arch
Last active: 2 days ago
Would you like to find a powerful Java-dev?
If so, please read further...
I'm working as a free-lancer more than 2 years already, and worked > 12 years in scientific and software engineering areas.
I'm here because I'm looking worldwide for interesting work related to software development using the following technologies (some or all):
- Java 5/6/7 (JSE, Swing, CORBA, Web Services, etc.)
- JEE5/6 (EJB3, JSF, Hibernate, etc.)
- GWT, Spring, Struts, etc.
- And other JSE/JEE-related frameworks
- GlassFish, Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, etc.
- JME (CLDC 1.1, MIDP 2.0) and Android
- Maven, Ant, etc.
- Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and other DBMS
- Some sub-tasks could be related to C/C++ with STL (but NOT the whole project!)
- UML and/or Agile Modeling
- Well-organized Agile processes
It would be nice to be involved into software concepts and architecture development. Also it would be nice to have possibilities for applying my initiative and creativity. I'm ready to work as a free-lancer for the beginning up to 40+ hours per week), and you may hire me as a full-time employee as well. I'm ready to move mostly to any country or city. In such case I'm ready to start as a developer (or senior developer), but with possibility to grow up to TL, and further up to SA or PM (of course, starting from TL or SA would be nice).
- University Master Degree in the area of Informatics and Computer Systems
3. General Skills
I have a wide working and scientific experience with dozens of technologies (> 14 years).
The most deep experience I have with the following techs:
- JSE5/6 and J2SE (Java Core, Multithreading, AWT, Java2D, Swing, CORBA, WebServices, Networking, etc.) - since 1998
- JEE5 (EJB3, Hibernate3, JSF, CometD, Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish) - about of 5 years
- J2ME (CLDC 1.1, MIDP 2.0, WMA) - about a year
- Other Java techs (Jakarta Commons, Log4J, Velocity, Maven, Ant, etc.) - many years
- Android development (support about 0.5 years)
- C/C++ and STL - since 1995 (STL from 2001)
- Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase - since 2000
- OOA/OOD/OOP and UML Modeling - since 1995 (UML from 2001)
Large experience with the following platforms and tools:
- Windows - since 1995
- Linux/UNIX - since 1997
- MS Office (incl. Visio and Project) and Star/OpenOffice - since 1997
- IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse - since 2001
- C++Builder and Delphi - since 2000
- PL/SQL Developer - since 2005
- Enterprise Architect and other UML tools (Rational Rose, Poseidon, etc.) - since 2001
Git, SVN and CVS - since 2001
Management Skills - since 2004 (worked on TL and PM positions)
Architect Skills - since 2000 (designing concepts, business models and architectures for quite complex scientific, B2C and B2B applications)
- Russian - native
- English - fluent, working language since 2001, ~1000 pages of docs written
- German - intermediate (quite fluent, but non-perfect)
- Ukrainian - can understand in 100%, cannot speak/write fluently
- You can contact me via oDesk.
Usually online (GMT):
- 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 7:00pm - 10:00pm