C#, WPF, WinForms, XAML Developer and GUI Design Expert
Last active: 5 days ago
★ 3+ yrs of software design, development, and configuration experience
★ C#, VB.NET(3.5, 4.0, 4.5), WPF, MVVM, Web, Windows Services
★ ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, 3-tier,n-tier, Winforms desktop applications
★ ASP.NET web apps, Silverlight ,Telerik & DevXpress.
I have worked with .NET (C#, VB.NET) and databases such as SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL 5, SQLLite and Oracle 9i.
I have complete command over Microsoft Office Tools. I have extensive experience with 3rd party APIs such as
1. Twitter API
2. Google API
3. Code Reason Reports
4. EDD (Easy Digital Downloads) Licensing integration.
5. Telerik Rad Controls for ASP.NET AJAX
6. Telerik RAD Controls for WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
7. Telerik RAD Controls for Winforms
8. DevXpress/DExperience for Web and Winforms
9. Krypton Toolkit
10. Microsoft Excel Interop
11. Microsoft Word Interop
12. Microsoft Access Interop
13. MySQL Connector for .NET
14. Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2
15. Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 & 4.0
16. Windows Communication Foundation (WCF Services)
17. Microsoft Entity Framework 4.x/ADO.NET Entity Framework
18. LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to objects
19. Telerik OpenAcces ORM (Database First, Model First)
20. Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and MVVM
21. Login Authentication/Encryption
I have worked with enterprise grade software systems that are composed of multiple tiers and multiple layers, distributed client-server applications.
I have also performed configuration and build management using Advanced Installer.
I have participated in projects as project member while being in part of each stages from requirements gathering to system design, integration & quality assurance to deliver functional, usable and quality products.
I have worked with lead developers and helped them define processes for maintaining quality of code, over life cycle of application development and have been a guiding mentor to my colleagues utilizing my experience in software development and best practices.