Salesforce Consultant, Integration Specialist
Last active: 14 days ago
I'm a Salesforce Administrator specializing in implementation, customization, data management and business strategy. Salesforce is an excellent CRM solution as it has limitless possibility, is extremely robust and cuts across industries. Every project is unique and certainly keeps my job interesting. Here are some examples of what I can do for you:
- Implement new instances of Salesforce
- Create Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts and Related Lists
- Integrate Salesforce Apps (see list below)
- Migrate data and merge duplicate records
- Configure and repair Workflow Rules
- Manage existing and create new user accounts
- Create Email Templates
- Design User Profiles and Role Hierarchy
- Manage security settings and Permission Sets
- Generate reports and configure dashboards
- Address company-specific needs to increase user adoption
I believe requirements gathering is the foundation of a good working relationship, and I excel at clear and effective communication with my clients.
Salesforce is a leader in the exciting revolution of the SaaS industry, and it's exceptionally rewarding working with such a progressive tool.
Integration experience: Pardot, ExactTarget, MailChimp, iContact, Vertical Response, Rollup Helper, Object Converter, DupeCatcher, Appirio Cloud Sync, Cirrus Insight, Yoxel, Zapier, itDuzzit, Gravity Forms, Wufoo, Propertybase, Basecamp and more.