An entrepreneurial technologist with strong leadership and communication skills leveraging a diverse software/systems/network engineering background.
• Goal-oriented technology professional with 18+ years in the Internet industry.
• Diverse technical background with a strong emphasis on enterprise architecture, web application development, system administration, and network engineering.
• Developer of innovative products and solutions for both small and large organizations. Successful deployments for companies with 5+ million customers.
• Proven track record of engineering team leadership: Director-level management, technical lead and mentor, and project manager. Extensive experience with all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Dynamic management style with the ability to switch context between strategic and tactical when needed - comfortable setting vision and leading, as well as providing low-level hands on help when necessary
• Passion for organization, efficiency, and process improvements.
• Experience with complex, multi-organizational technical integrations.
Check out my open source contributions and projects via my GitHub Resume (http://resume.github.io/?ericblue)