PeopleSoft HRMS Consultant
Last active: 3 months ago
• Remarkable experience in Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS for around 2 plus years.
• Process- oriented thinker with aptitude for analyzing the roles of people and business systems an enthusiastic and personable team player, able to communicate effectively with diverse cultures.
• Familiarity with backup software and systems monitoring.
• Leverages open-source technologies and agile methods significantly contributing to success of a project.
• Amazing ability to maintain positive and professional business relationship.
• Highly energetic, quick learner and confident professional with a passion for technology.
• Superior troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Skilled at handling complex projects, customer expectations, and rapidly evolving requirements.
• Proficient in handling PeopleSoft HRMS applying team spirit, leadership skills, in line with business strategies.
• Ability to work independently and also can be an integral part of small and large teams.
• Good knowledge of various technicalities in PeopleSoft HRMS.
• Please find by blog in PeopleSoft: http://thepeoplesoftlearner.blogspot.com/
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Banking and Finance Firm
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS (HR, NA Payroll, Benefits, eRecruit, ePay, eBenefits) 8.9, People Tools 8.46, Application designer, People Code, Process Scheduler, PS-Query, SQR, Application Engine, Oracle 9i, Windows NT/2000
Hands on with various HCM modules: Administrator workforce, NA Payroll, Self Service (ESS & MSS).
Worked on various projects that include PeopleSoft Implementation, Development and Application Maintenance.
Experienced in testing types like: Data conversion testing, Extensive Testing and Unit Testing
Worked on Application Designer to customized Run Control Pages and Menu, developed new process definitions and attached to PeopleSoft system.
Created and modified Components, Pages, Records, Fields, Process Definitions and registering Components in Portal, Menu and Permission Lists.
Worked on Application Designer to customize Run Control Pages and Menus, developed new process definitions and attached to PeopleSoft system.
Prepared the General Design Documents and Detail Design documents for the new custom processes and reports.
Designed and Developed Record Definitions, Pages, Sub Pages and Components based on Business requirements.
Developed, modified and debugged PeopleCode and Application engine programs.
Tuned SQL/SQRs to improve performance using advance features like Load lookup and Arrays.
Experienced in writing the test plans, cases and scripts based on system specifications and expertise in regression system integration functional and performance testing.
Worked with Security Administrator to implement security in various levels creating Roles Permission Lists, User Profiles, Portal Security, Definition Security, Query Security & Row level security
Expertise in writing, tuning and debugging the PeopleCode, SQR and Application Engine programs.
Involved in Resolving day-to-day production tickets in HR and Payroll.
Involved in adding new pay groups to all the customizations.
Used Process Scheduler for setting up the reports to run in batch process and Process Monitor to supervise the status of processes and reports.
Hands on with following Technicalities:
a) Administer Workforce ,HCM
b) Base Benefits ,HCM
c) Business Process Design ,HCM
d) Department/Row Security ,HCM
e) Documentation ,HCM
f) Enhancement Request ,HCM
g) Personnel Administration ,HCM
h) Application Designer ,Tech
i) Application Engine ,Tech
j) Application Server ,Tech
k) Component Interfaces ,Tech
l) Navigation Pages ,Tech
m) People Books ,Tech
n) People Code ,Tech
o) PIA Core Technology ,Tech
p) PS Query ,Tech
q) Security ,Tech
r) Data Mover