Senior 3D Artist , Expert AutoCad Drafter .
Last active: 7 days ago
I am looking to work as a CG and Artist in a competitive enviroment to learn more skills and experience in the 3d field. and to participate in projects to impress people .
3D Modeling ,UV Mapping , Texturing ,Shading ,Lighting , Rendering ,AutoCad Drafter .
Please Have a look on my portfolios :
3D cartoon design
3D realistic human design
* Autodesk Softimage XSI.
*Autodesk 3d Max.
* Z Brush
* Adobe Photoshop.
I have been working as a CG artist for over a 4 year now and i didn't have a chance to work inside a company environment , but i have lots of experience handling projects on my own .
I worked as an AutoCad Drafter for 3 years .
* Modeling the most difficult models contain more details (Motorcycles and cars and
mobiles, planes, buildings and other).
* Modeling Cartoon and Organic character and all animals, birds, insects and other.
* UV Mapping, Texture, Shading, lighting, Rendering and Composting by a professional.
* Architectural design of internal and external.
* Rigging with all professional standards (cartoon character, Organic character, Animals, Insects Monsters, aliens, Machines, transformation and other).
* Facial expressions for all the characters.
* Expert AutoCad Drafter .
I'm a hard working person and i am just addict of working in deadlines i love to take challenges and beat them by my hard and polished work. they make me better day by day.