Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Professional
Last active: 1 month ago
Developed data warehouse driven Business Intelligence model in anti-corruption sector. It is a unique innovation in anti-corruption sector. The paper is now Teaching Learning Assessment of Database conference proceeding. Accomplished Management Information Systems (MIS), Database development, SQL Server Data Warehouse,Data Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI), Web Applications, Social Research, and Project Management professional with over 13 years. High professional skills on presentation and guiding in a team. Deep ability to design logical relational database and implementing in physical. Professional skills to develop data warehouse in on SQL server and oracle platform, MS integration and analysis services and Tableau Business Intelligence development. Quickly and effectively developed key relationships with a range of project participants. Has proven international experience and success working with multi-cultural teams. Former Manager-MIS, MIS Expert, Project Manager, Social Impact Assessment Consultant, Data Collection Consultant, Coordinator, Field Engineer, Research and Extension Officer and Research Investigator. Led development teams of up to 14, managed development project budgets to $450k, and supervised administrative staff to 10+ guided and mentored system administrators, software developers, web designers, database professionals, and data analyst.
• Database Technology: RDBMS (Oracle 11g, MSSQL, and MySQL) NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Data Warehouse: Data Warehouse with MSSQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS OLAP Cube
• Business Intelligence: Tableau
• Data Transfer: XML, JSON and CSV
• Object Oriented Programming Language:PHP andJAVA
• Social Research and Data Analysis: SPSS, SmartPLS (quantitative) and NVIVO (qualitative)
• Content Management System (high professional): Joomla, WordPress, Drupal etc.
• E-commerce Design (high professional):Magento, Opencart and Pestrashop
• Operating Systems and Commands: Linux, Ubuntu and Windows
• Presentation and Training Facilitations: Power Point, Prezi
Manager-MIS | Transparency International Bangladesh Aug 2009 to Jan 2014
Leading research organisation that researches on victim of corruption with use of many data collection, database development, data analyse systems
• Developed Data warehouse (SQL Server based) driven Business Intelligence (Tableau BI tools) on anti-corruption experiences from millions of participants and displayed on dashboard for multidimensional analysis
• Developed and delivered a comprehensive data strategy, negotiated system functionality database, different data collection strategies, data analysis, and architectural design in anticipated business intelligence system
• Developed online MIS withASP.Net and SQL server database, stakeholder database with PHP and Oracle 10g, research tracking systems with PHP-MySQL and many web applications
• Conducted research on citizen report cards, corruption database, monitoring the national integrity systems, national household survey on different sectors, knowledge management and communication system (KMCS)
MIS Expert | Synergy International Systems/World Bank Mar 2013 to Nov 2013
Leading global information technology and international development consulting firm that empowers organizations to develop data performance systems in all over the world.
• Designed World Bank’s Water Sanitation Programme (WSP) open data monitoring platform to integrate all WatSan data with designing database architecture and GIS mapping
• Provided training to Govt. departments on monitoring applications and assisted in technical data management support.
Project Manager | Population Services and Training Centre Jan 2007 to Jul 2009
• Developed 16 Slum and 6 clinic based health and beneficiary Information System.
Social Impact Assessment Expert | IDP/GHD Consortium, DPHE - ADB Aug 2005 to Aug 2005
• Research design and data collection through cluster based sampling of 1181 households and analysed data
Data Collection Consultant | AQUA-Asian Development Bank (ADB) May 2005 to Jun 2005
• Provided training to 10 Data Enumerators and collected data from 1000 households as per ADB research design, analysed data and presented to Municipality for their strategic planning.