Computer Network and Support Technician
Last active: 05/04/2013
Looking for IT work in a variety of areas not limited to: Networking, Security, Web Administration, and Web Development.
Hardware: Installed and serviced system boards, processors, monitors, memory
chips, power supplies, video and sound cards, hard drives, floppy drives, CDROM read-write drives, DVD drives, Zip drives, scanners, modems, cameras,
printers, routers, switches, hubs.
O/S: DOS, Windows 3.1/95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server
2003/2008R2, Linux Client/Server.
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint),
Lotus Notes 4.5/5.0, Internet Explorer 4.0/5.0, Firefox 3.6, UBCD4WIN, AntiVirus and Anti-Spyware Software, Imaging software.
Networking Protocols: DNS, DHCP, HOSTS, SIP, SSL, SSH, IPv4, IPv6,
SONET, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, VPN, FTP, LAN/WAN, DSL.
- Did troubleshooting, diagnosed, installed, upgraded, configured, and repaired
computer systems and network system components.
- Repaired and upgraded hardware and software for PC systems.
- Added hardware to computer systems such as: hard drives, video cards, sound
cards, printers and scanners.
- Intermediate Knowledge of database programs such as MS Access.
- Introduction to various programming languages such as C++/Perl.
- Extensive knowledge in Networking and Computer hardware/software.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Systems (Client and Server).
- Knowledge in Virtualization software such as VMware Workstation.
- Proficient in the use of various software packages including Microsoft Suite, Outlook, and VMware.
- Well-organized and efficient.
- Strong background in all phases of network and support.
- Self-motivated and assertive.
- Quickly learn procedures and methods.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Efficient and courteous.
- Able to work with others toward a team goal.