Android / JAVA / ERP / ETL / IVR's Architect and Developer
1. Solutions-oriented professional IT consultant who excels at managing projects, collaborating with project teams, interfacing with clients, developing and deploying application on various technologies to build successful solutions for clients using Agile Methodologies.
2. Motivated achiever with 12+ years of significant, progressive experience in information-technology consulting, focusing on Mobile-based , Web-based and Client/Server-based applications, custom and generic products.
3. Creative thinker and analytically problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
4. Demonstrated abilities in addressing operational issues, resolving performance bottlenecks and achieving desired objectives.
5. Expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis,Documentation, System Study, Design, Architecture, Development and Deployment of medium to large scale projects.
6. Hands-on experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
7. Proficient in handling ERP Development Implementation and Work flow.
8. Strong Design, Development and Maintenance experience using Java, J2EE, Servlets, Java Script, JDK, JSP, Swing, VXML,Turbine, Torque, Flash, XML, RMI, Android, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat, Resin, Weblogic, Android, HTML, CSS, JSON, Ajax, JQuery, Algorithms, Logic, Amazon EC2, Jira, Eclipse.
9. Exposure to Relational database concepts and tools using MS-SQL, MYSQL, and Oracle, and NonSQL databases like Fast Objects and DBMongo.
10. Hands-on experiences working on cross platforms (UNIX, LINUX, Sun Solaris, Android, and Windows).
11. Worked as Architect, Project Manager, Team Leader, and Technical Analyst in business application areas like Financial Market, Telecommunication, Manufacturing company, Planning & Control, and system applications.
12. Worked extensively with geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams, involving interaction with clients and team members, lead small teams in the development process.
13. Excellent communication skills and a great team player