Last active: 2 days ago
UI/UX Designer | Onyx M.D. | 1/2015 - Current
Redesigning Onyx M.D. intranet.
Designing Onyx M.D. extranet.
Marketing Project Designer | Great-West Financial | 7/2013 – 7/2014
Design newsletters, sales materials, presentations and user guides for internal use, manage tight deadlines to meet compliance and legal requirements of marketing materials. Update data files, create reports visually explaining sales data to wholesalers. Perform system testing, log changes/defects for external Direct Access website.
Independent Designer | 8/2007 – Current
Design brochures, print ads, marketing materials and business cards using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Establish and maintain business relations with clients. Collaborate with clients to ensure desired results.
• Designed campaign materials, flyers, invitations, and magazine ads for Wings of Hope charity.
• Designed website for Hoffmann Midwest, Inc. promoting their Trailer Conveyor System.
• Redesigned website for Gateway AMC non-profit organization using WordPress.
User Experience (UX) Designer | Spiremedia | 2/2013 – 7/2013
Participated in stakeholder interviews and meetings; identified MVPs, goals/values and roles; created personas, user stories and acceptance criteria; created process flows and wireframes using Axure Pro.
• Created process flows for local client who needed an online portal to easily transfer M&A funds.
• Created interactive wireframes (320px and 1024px screen size) for mobile meeting application.
Marketing Assistant | Great-West Financial | 9/2012 – 12/2012
Prepared and packaged artwork for print for Great-West rebranding efforts. Created scope documents, ensured requirements and deadlines were met, reviewed live proofs and PDF proofs for color, content and data accuracy. Handled edits and updated design files. Managed all print jobs for 27 marketing communication specialists.
Web Production Artist | VentureMark Media | 3/2012 – 12/2012
Created web graphics and video graphics using Photoshop and Illustrator. Uploaded graphics and maintained content management system. Built web pages within content management system using HTML. Participated in conference calls with clients and team members. Created over 200 web graphics and 25 video graphics for over 90 web pages for Airgas Training site.
CMS Admin/Multimedia Designer | NewGround | 9/2010 – 2/2012
Managed multiple content management systems for digital media graphics for financial institutions across the U.S. and Canada – 150 banks & credit unions/1600 branches. Tested and transmitted graphics to digital media displays. Designed Flash animations for digital signage totaling more than $20,000. Collaborated with graphics team to ensure client needs were met.
Database Designer/Analyst | AppointLink, Inc. | 6/2002 – 12/2005
Managed development tasks for several concurrent projects. Integrated websites with SQL Servers. Developed solutions that improved external organizations efficiency. Interviewed business owners, gathered requirements, translated requirements to presentable prototypes/mockups. Wrote test plans and manually tested systems.
• Converted American Medical Claims (AMC) DOS-based claims management system to an Access database.
• Converted St. Louis University Center for Anatomical Science and Education (CASE) donor tracking spreadsheets to an Access database.
Application Analyst | RehabCare Group, Inc. | 12/2001 – 6/2002
Lead user groups in systems analysis and testing, documentation and interpretation of business requirements for application development. Bridged the gap between the user, business and technology.
• Analyst for the ADP HRMS HR/Payroll and eTIME time-entry systems implementation. Met with all levels of the IT, HR and Payroll departments, attended meetings and provided project updates. Coordinated UAT. Provided technical support to HR/Payroll and internal customers. Configured eTIME system to achieve optimization of the functions within the application. Performed ad-hoc SQL queries for data cleanup.
Associate Software Engineer/QA Tester | MasterCard International | 2/2000 – 12/2001
Designed and developed Lotus Notes applications. Met with business units, gathered requirements and prepared project plans. Created queries and integrated Crystal Reports within the databases. Performed QA testing; executed and validated test cases; worked with programmers to resolve defects.
• Designed department intranet application in Dreamweaver. Worked closely with technical writer and graphic designer to ensure all components were complete.
• Developed Lotus Notes application for managing action plans that were a direct result of in-house surveys. Received “SPOT” award from client (Superior Performance Outstanding Teamwork).