C/C++/Unix/Tuxedo/Shell Scripting Expert
Last active: 18 days ago
A versatile and skilled software professional with 10 years of experience in IT industry having excellent hands on experience across all phases of software development life cycle.
• 10 years of product development experience in C and C++, Multi threading, STL.
• 6+ years of protocol development experience in Tuxedo and Unix
• Good understanding of OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
• Have good analysis and debugging skills.
• Basic understanding of other programming languages.
• Involved in Requirement analysis, Designing of modules, Test strategies, Time estimation, coding, Design/Coding review, Handling user issues and Production issues.
• Experienced in coordinating with resources to create an effective, healthy and result oriented work environment.
• International & Multicultural work experience, strong communication and networking skills.
Specialties: Programming skills: C, C++, Multi threading, STL, Shell Scripting
Database: Sybase, Oracle
Methodologies: Data structures, OOPS, UML, Design Patterns
Operating System: Unix, Windows