Atlassian SCM/ALM tools Expert
• Over 4 years of Experience as SCM/ ALM Engineer and Streaming SME
• Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Management of Atlassian SCM tools.
• Excellent skills in providing training and tutorials to clients
• Have extensive knowledge in configuring and managing Issue Tracking, Task management and project management tools such as Jira,Asana,Bugzilla,Teamwork and Flow
• Have experience in working with creation and setting up of 50+ Projects/Spaces in Jira and Confluence
• Have a good understanding of the various SDLC models especially Agile which helps in creating the required workflow for projects in Jira
• Have good expertise in Atlassian Jira in Creation and Modification of Workflows, Issue Types, Screens and Field Configuration
• Will provide training and support for users in working with Atlassian Applications especially Jira and Confluence
• Providing technical support Confluence, Jira, Git, Crowd.
• Strong Knowledge Streaming Technologies
• Configuring Amazon EC2 and Wowza servers for live streaming.
• Strong Knowledge in Web Development and Content Management.
• Strong Foundation in Agile Methodology & SCRUM
• Have a good grasp of Distributed Version Control Systems using Git
• Strong Experience in Application Lifecycle Management with Confluence, Jira, Stash,Crucible and Bamboo.
• Strong Knowledge in various Software Development Life Cycle models.
• Proficient in UNIX (Linux) and Windows installations, software configurations, and maintenance.
• Good Knowledge in administration of all Atlassian Tools.
• Strong Knowledge in User Administration using CROWD
• Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong foundation in Software Configuration Management and Release
• Strong Knowledge on Installation and Configuration of GIT.
• Experience in working with Confluence and Jira
• Knowledge on Tomcat, MySQL and Oracle
• Involved in Implementation, Enablement, Support and Administration activities related to Atlassian tools.
• Preparation of Installation Manuals, Up-gradation Manuals, User manuals and enablement materials for different stakeholders.
• Work with OEMs such as Atlassian to resolve product related issues and other departments for infrastructure support