A De Leon
iOS Mobile Developer
Over the past 5 years, I’ve developed a wide range of apps. My specialty is iOS development and I’m passionate about it!
I have extensive experience with:
- Xcode (I've been working with Xcode since version 3)
- Creation of UI through interface builder and storyboards or programmatically
- Management of the provisioning portal from an iOS developer account
- Distribution of beta builds to beta testers through TestFlight
- Creation of unit tests
- Many iOS SDK frameworks like UIKit, CoreLocation, QuickLook, Store Kit, etc.
- Integration of third party libraries like Flurry, Localytics, Tapjoy, etc.
- Creation of App Store site on iTunes Connect and uploading app binary
- Discovery of bugs and crashes in existing apps (and fixing these!)
I participated in the WWDC in 2012 (https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/) and I’m always up to speed with the latest iOS platform updates.
I'm now seeking opportunities that will allow me to further develop my skills by providing creative and high quality solutions to my clients. I enjoy new challenges on a daily basis, looking to overcome my own high standard goals.