Last active: 09/13/2013
Over the last 10 years, I have been involved with a wide range of software projects that used many different languages and technologies. I have experience with the complete software stack ranging from the operating system all the way up to the presentation. I am comfortable with architecting a completely new project or modifying an existing code base.
I am looking to work with an individual or company for a longer period of time on a longer running project. (i.e. projects that lasts for months rather than days)
Some of these technologies are: HTML5, Backbone.js, Google Analytics, AWS, Twisted, Chef, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Django, Cassandra, Redis, Solr, Nginx, and Varnish.
Some examples of projects:
- Simple static website
- Complex dynamic websites, like a social networking website
- Complex web-based workflows, like one for advertising
- Integrating third-party web-based payment systems like Authorize.net and recurly
- Integrating third-party web-based analytics, like Google Analytics and New Relic
- Distributed filesystem using Cassandra, S3, and WebDav
- Provisioning servers using Chef as a configuration tool
- Real-time http/https router using Node.js
- Windows Store App using C++ and C#