Php senior developer
Last active: 1 day ago
My name is Dmitriy I'm from Moscow, Russia.
I have more than 7 years web dev experience. Main stack: PHP, MySql and Postgres under high load and big data! Also I have good practice in architecture for SOA systems with REST and Json/xml-RPC. I have some open source projects (you can look up it here https://github.com/paunin) Of course NDA projects closed in bitbucket.
Below you can find my other strong skills in software, web development and continuous integration.
• Rich experience of web and enterprise development with high load and big data, continuous integration and fault-tolerant software architecture.
• Senior IT professional with proven leadship in application architecture, full life-cycle web-project development, systems integration, product development, and project management.
• Demonstrated expertise in WEB-development, enterprise transition, web service, web application development, technology evaluation, design patterns, programming, and continuous integration.
• SCM/Tracking/Team: Vagrant+Provisioning(ansible/puphpet), Git, SVN, Redmine, JIRA
• Languages: PHP 5.2..5.5[Zend2, Symfony, Yii1-2], NodeJS, Python[Django], (light experience Ruby on Rails, Java, Perl, C++/C#, Pascal)
• Web scripting: Angular, jQuery, BackBone, Knockout, SocketIO
• CI: TeamCity, Jenkins, Composer, npm
• UML: Visual Paradigm, PlantUML, MicroOLAP, WorkBanch etc.
• High load: SOA, Memcached, APC, Gearman, Rabit MQ, Solr
• DBMS: psql+plpgsql, mysql, mongoDb – query and DB architecture optimization
• ORM: Doctrine1/2, Yii ActiveRecord
• Test ENV: Phpunit, Codeception, Selenium, Jasmine + Karma
• Multi Media: ffmpeg, Wowza, MS Asure Cloud Infrastructure, WideVine, Verimatrix, MS Play Ready
• *nix, FreeBsd: DNS, Nginx/Apache/FPM, DB-servers [psql, mysql, mongo], bash-scripting, etc.