Ajith V L
Automation framework and tool developer
- 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering since Aug 06 - 2007.
- Expertise in full fledged Automation Framework Designing, Implementation, and Tool Selection. Have designed multiple frameworks for web and mobile that features functional testing, UI testing, multi-browser support, load balancing, parallel execution over multiple clusters, state of the art deployment, and reporting from the scratch.
- Good understanding of Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Authentication Systems, Ad platforms, Videos conversions, targeting system, and Social Gaming mechanics.
- Wide experience of using various Mobile automation tools for app installation, recovery, log extraction, screenshots, device information, and monitoring for Android and iOS.
- Worked extensively on performance testing and API testing using JMeter.
- Automation development with Selenium, Appium, Calabash, and TestNG.
- Built a pixel based image identification tool and published a whitepaper on it.
- Good understanding of Firefox API. Built an Object Recorder and Test Case writer over Firefox which uniquely identifies elements in a page (similar to Selenium IDE).
- Worked with Agile Methodologies and SCRUM.
- Performed Unit, Integration, System, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Exploratory, Performance, Black Box, and White Box Testing over various projects.
- Backend testing in Unix environment and Shell Scripting to automate frequent tasks.