Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am a Civil Engineer with over 26 years of experience and knowledge at senior capacities in construction technology especially in quantity surveying and planning having 8 Years of abroad experience in Brunei Darussalam and Qatar etc. I am highly skilled in on screen Quantity take off from Auto CAD, Microstation and PDF files and enters data in Microsoft Excel format,
I can also prepare Estimate and proposals with supporting rate analysis in Excel format including budgeting and cost control, make contract negotiations with possible FIDIC compliance too. Moreover Planning, Scheduling and preparation of timely accomplishment report using Primavera or Microsoft project is an advantage.
I have involved in various projects like Oil & Gas field, Hotels, Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Road works, Stadiums, Museums, Cinema theaters, Piling works, Earth works, High rise apartments and Group of villas etc.
My previous experience includes:
• Concrete & allied work –preparation of bill of quantities piling work, earth work in excavation & back filling, concrete for substructure & superstructure, reinforcement & structural steel, masonry work, plastering works and water proofing etc.
• Wall cladding - like metal panel, tiling, veneer, stucco, door & windows, painting works and all other materials required to complete the project.
• Insulation work Dry wall – Wall framing of interior & exterior walls, specifying stud’s size & spacing. Lay in insulation at ceiling. Rigid insulation, rigid insulation & Acoustical insulation & Thermal insulation & Spray foam insulation.
• Road work - soling, granular sub base, wet mix macadam, primer coat, tack coat, Dense graded bituminous macadam, Bituminous concrete etc.
• Producing drawings of projects as stated above for quantity take off purpose in Auto CAD, Microstation and PDF with respect to approved drawings and standards.
• Architectural & structural drawings
Technical Data entry
• Preparing Specification & BOQ.
• Preparation of rate analysis and work out details
• Preparation of estimate and budget.
• Continues checking of actual cost vs. budget cost term as budget monitoring
• Scheduling & monitoring project work with CPM chart and work accomplishment.
• Preparing contractor’s bill for item rate work.
• Auto CAD
• Microsoft Excel and Word
• Microsoft Project
• Primavera enterprise project planner
I have worked with 500 different projects, for vertical construction area varying from 10,000 sq ft to 15 00,000 sq ft.
With Pleasure I aim to reach my full potential and further my growth with your team that will factor in the firm's advancement.