Last active: 08/17/2014
I am a graphic designer with extensive experience working in publicity, marketing and communications across a wide variety of products. You can view my graphic design work at www.heylouise.com
Friendly, natural rapport-builder with proven track-record of coordinating projects, managing internal/external teams & maintaining lasting relationships with key stakeholders. I have extensive experience working in Australia, England and Indonesia.
Skills & Interests:
• MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Building brand identities, helping clients shape their business
• Using/maintaining a variety of databases, content management systems, Wordpress
• Fast learner and a keen interest in new technologies, social media, blogging and digital marketing
• Friendly, organized, natural rapport-builder; works well with colleagues and external stakeholders
• Keen interest in travel, photography, scuba-diving and adventure
In my spare time:
I have traveled to over 40 countries, have seen Mt Everest from both sides, survived a gruelling 19-day trek to the base of the tallest mountain on earth, dived reefs and wrecks across Australia and South East Asia and spent 7 months in a big blue truck traveling overland from London to Singapore. I am currently living in Bali for 15 months as a volunteer marketing & design specialist for a marine conservation organisation.