C++ & python expert
Last active: 1 month ago
Don't scroll down.
Stop scrolling! Really.
See my technical experience:
I have 9 years of software developer in various positions. Clear understanding of OOP, design patterns and idiom's. Good leadership qualities, project vision and focus on results. Extensive experience in the use of open source libraries.
KEY WORK DIRECTIONS
- external consultant by software architecture
- cross-platform libraries and applications
- multi-threading and multi-processing, cross
- declarative programming, code-generators for project specific DSL
- cross-languages integration
- complex web parsers, crawlers, web data mining
- server-side generic tools for math calculations in financial sphere
Operating Systems: Windows, Debian, Ubuntu
Programming Languages: C++, Python, C#, C++/CLI, Java-script, VB-script
Frameworks and Libraries
C+: STL, boost, libxml, libssh, libcurl, pugixml, miniz, lz4, ICU, QT, WinAPI, sphinx, mq, etc.
Python: built-ins, itertools, gevent, requests, grab, boost::python, python C Api
C#: .Net 1.1/2.0/3.0, Mono, Office add-ins(VSTO, ExelDNA)
Source Control: mercurial, svn, git, Tortoise Svn/HG
Database: MySql, MSSql, sqlite, Sybase, Odbc, Pl/SQL
Development Environments: Visual Studio 2006 - 2013, QT Creator, PyCharm, сmake, сpack, MSBuild, team-city, MSI, WIX, jira, doxygen