Last active: 27 days ago
Experienced Product Manager and Entrepreneur with solid business and product development skills. Combines analytical and pragmatic approaches to problem solving, while always focused on strategy/customers/users. Formal business/marketing and technical backgrounds. Strong work ethic. High regard for craftsmanship and innovation.
• Entrepreneurial experience as co-founder and co-manager of two startups
• 7+ years of Software Product Management experience in Healthcare, Information Security and Education, both cloud, mobile, and desktop commercial solutions
• 10+ years of Business Analysis and Project Management experience
• Team Management experience as Lead of the Technical Support group at Philips Healthcare
• 17 years of Software Development experience on commercial products
Commercial software development expertise drawn from projects in diverse environments and industries, both US and internationally. Proven skills in strategy planning and execution, business development, problem solving, customer analysis and customer relations, product definition, product design, timely delivering of high-quality solutions, cross-functional project management, and process improvement. Very good communication and documentation skills.
MBA degree from Carnegie Mellon University – Tepper School of Business, with concentrations in Marketing and Strategy. Product Management Certification from University of California, Berkeley - Walter A. Haas School of Business. MS degree (Electronics & Automation) from Sofia Technical University, Bulgaria.