Last active: 1 month ago
More than thirty three years work experience in Building and Works department, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.
• I have worked as a sub engineer civil with effect from March 1978 to February 1995.
• I have worked as a assistant engineer civil with effect from February 1995 to February
• I am working as an executive engineer civil with effect from February 2010 to till now.
CIVIL WORKS EXPERIENCE:
• Sports Complex having swimming pool, squash court, four table tennis halls, cricket ground, football ground and hockey field with pavilion building.
• Multipurpose hall, convocation hall, lecture theater, five water reserve tanks, five boys hostels, two girls hostels and three faculty hostels. (all the above works are multistory and RCC structure works)
• Residence buildings for teachers, officers and servant quarter. Health centre, National library, admin block and all roads in the UET, Lahore. (All above works based on load bearing walls)
• During five year extra ordinary leave from UET, Lahore ( july 1999 to june 2004 ). I worked as a site engineer civil in style textile private limited 126/3 kot lakpat Lahore. During my job I did following works:-
• Multistory building
• Water treatment plant
• Erection of dying unit, stitching unit and waving unit
• Power house and boiler plant
• Constructed 200 houses in MUZAFFARGARH, MULTAN DIVISION for flood victims in 2010 sponsor by UNIVERSITY OF FAISALABAD.
MECHANICAL WORKS EXPERIENCE:
• Erection five tube well 1 cusec, 40 HP motor, and 600 feet deep.(complete turbine)
• Erection three disposal pump for sewerage pipeline.
• Sewerage pipelines, water supply pipeline and roads in the UET, Lahore.
ELECTRICAL WORKS EXPERIENCE:
• Construction of 11kV transmission line, 440V transmission lines, transformer, change over switch for 11kV and 600A.( for double source system)
• In charge power house 3MW having three gas generators Cummins, UK.
• Installation of 3000 watt Solar Panel in VC office UET, LAHORE, GOVERNOR House and in Kinnaird College hostels sponsor by HEC in 2011.