Specialist in Geographic Information Systems
Last active: 6 days ago
1. University of Northern Iowa. Degree: Master of Arts in Geography
2. Saint-Petersburg State University. Degree: Specialist in Geoinformatics
• GIS. Strong GIS background and skills in vector/raster spatial data processing and analysis. Experienced user of ArcGIS for desktop, QGIS. Skills in GRASS, SAGA GIS, MapInfo. GIS development and integration experience (GIS based on DBMS PostgreSQL/Postgis and QGIS). Able to solve and handle any kind of spatial analysis.
• Remote Sensing, GNSS, Surveying. Theoretical knowledge and practical skills in satellite and aerial data processing (multispectral and hyperspectral images, Radar and Lidar data). Familiar with the principles of modern GNSS and have skills in performing and processing of GNSS surveys. Theoretical and practical experience in geodesy and surveys, such as traverse, topographic and leveling surveying.
• Cartography. Knowledge of thematic and topographic map design, production, web-publication and printing.
• UAV. System configuration and tuning expert for multirotor unmanned aircraft. Theoretical and practical experience in aircraft construction and troubleshooting. Applied experience performing, teaching, and supervising aerial mapping missions, with orthomosaics and digital surface models as data deliverables.