Last active: 11/19/2014
A professional software engineer, with almost 2 year’s hands on experience on JAVA/J2EE related technologies, possesses comprehensive knowledge of Software Development. Possess rich domain knowledge with comprehensive understanding of JAVA/JEE, PHP, C++, Data Structures, Distributed Computing, Socket Programming, Databases and Graphics, Aware of SDLC, SDK’s, API’s, Software testing and Manuals.
Developed robust, scalable, and maintainable solutions of diverse nature from simple applications to large enterprise applications for web and desktop in various domains. (Electronic Medical Records, Employee User Administration, Web Development, Fingerprint, SMS Gateway, Networking and Microsoft Kinect device).
With exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, my self-confidence, innovative approach and quick adaptability to change processes and trends have been my biggest assets. I work well either leading or being part of a team and I am self-motivated and capable of working on several tasks at once.
As a leader of small teams I involve people in the decisions so that they feel involved and ensure they have the opportunity to contribute to tasks facing the team. I manage the information, plan and organize and make the decisions as required.
- Programming Languages: Java (JEE), C++, Asp.net, C#, PHP.
- Webservices: RESTful.
- JSF, JSP, Servlets, Richfaces, Spring MVC, JPA, Managed Beans.
- JDBC, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, MySql, SQL 2008, Postgresql.
- Apache Tomcat, Glassfish.
- Netbeans, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Ms Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Developer Tool, MS SQL Server Management Studio, FileZilla, Tortoise SVN.