Architectural Associate and Avid Traveller
Last active: 4 months ago
Effectively Bilingual having been born and raised in Singapore, with frequent work trips to China. By amount of time spent, my second city is Beijing and my third city is Paris.
Professionally, I create architectural designs and concepts, which are then presented in either English or Mandarin. I have been involved in the prestigious Gardens by the Bay and National Art Gallery in Singapore. I have also been involved in the following:
• Planning of New Cities and Building Typologies; District Masterplanning and Urban Design
• Spatial and Programmatic Planning
• Building and Construction Technologies;
• Design of Commercial Offices, Hotels and Services; Residential Spaces
• Design of Display; Exhibition; Art; Convention; and Themed Spaces
• Design of Retail and F&B Spaces
• Design of Tropical Buildings and Green Architecture
Having been involved in the Singapore architectural scene, I have been a guide for a few attractions as well.
I love flying and travelling. When I am free, I help myself and my friends plan their holidays from getting flight tickets to planning their route within the limited time and resources they have. I also help friends and relatives do deliveries on these trips.
Here is the list of countries involved:
Korea, Republic of,
United Arab Emirates
Vatican City State