Data Entry Professional
Last active: 28 days ago
Accurate and fast typing data entry professional who can quickly fit into any busy office environment managing high volumes of work. Extensive knowledge of specialist data entry software and equipment, and more than able to maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and co-workers.
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel), spreadsheets and databases.
• Responsible for the input and maintenance of data within the company.
• Ensuring the accuracy and relevancy of all data entered into databases
• Highlighting any discrepancies in data to senior managers.
• Handling confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols
• Scanning forms and sorting the information on them.
• Relationship building
• Proactive approach
• Problem solving and decision making
Perth Amboy Dentist (Jan 2014 – Feb 2015)
Data Entry Operator
• Input data into a variety of computer programs with pace and correctness
• Performed data entry-alpha and numeric data entry to add new records, verify, correct, edit, and change
• Utilized scanner, copier, telephone, fax machine, and printer to perform tasks