Accounting & Financial Professional
Last active: 5 days ago
A commercially astute, highly adaptable and self-motivated accounting professional with wide-range expertise in various industries.
Over the last 6 years, I have worked with Ernst & Young (BIG4 Firm) where I have worked on various reputed clients from different industries and different countries and have developed skills in the following areas:
• Internal/Statutory Audit
• Tax preparation for Individual, Partnerships, LLP’s.
• Investment planning providing financial advisory services and portfolio management.
• Financial and data analysis
• Business and valuation models
• Application of accounting standards (GAAP and IFRS)
• Process improvement and internal controls
• Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements, Trial Balance.
• Cash flows statements and forecasting reports
• Preparation of VAT and Corporation tax returns and dealing with other tax matters
• Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts
• Account Reconciliations and weekly/monthly status reports.
• High-end excel related work, creating pivots, charts, referencing, linking, auto invoice template generation etc.
• Payroll Processing
• Accounts Receivable -this also includes matching invoices to purchase orders received
• Accounts Payable (Matching invoices to purchase orders, matching payment receipts to account credit card or bank - transactions)
• Designing accounting policies, internal controls, process notes, SOP’s.
• Data arrangements, data analysis in different forms (charts, graphs etc.)
The opportunities I'm looking for would involve work related to above mentioned areas. I can provide all type of accounting, advisory and tax services and I am seeking opportunity to render quality services in these areas in less time.