Michael Roy Ayala
Experienced Team Leader for Customer Service, Sales and Back Office
Last active: 11/09/2014
Ten years of solid working experience in the field of Customer Service, Sales and Back office, demonstrating a wide range of competencies in strategic and tactical roles, as well as leadership responsibilities. Proficiencies include extensive sales and customer service (call and email/chat support), Healthcare and Insurance products, strong communication skills, people management and talent development, global sensitivity through working in an environment of diverse cultures, strategic planning, versatility and change management. Experienced in:
• Operational Excellence: Part of the team who oversees compliance of each program in terms of OPEX in Accenture.
• Team Management: Handled several teams in both sales – inbound and outbound, customer service - handling phone calls and chat support, back office – data entry, validations and adjustment, background investigation.
• Training Support: Conducted several sales training to enhance team’s sales performance to ensure that sales target will be achieved consistently.
• Program Management: Organized and led successful project events, employee engagement programs, rewards and recognition activities, marketing initiatives and climate surveys
• Business Development: Experienced in working on process migration which involves process documentation, overseeing teams both onshore and offshore, coordination with onshore managers to ensure that SLAs are consistently met for both productivity and quality.