CCIE , VCP5 , Dcuci Certified Network Consultant
Last active: 2 months ago
• CCIE (Security) with experience in large ISP- design, deployment and operations.
• Expert level hands on experience in design, deployment and troubleshooting layer-2 (STP, VRRP, HSRP, and GLBP), layer-3 (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP), security systems such as Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Routers, VPNs, and common network level vulnerabilities and load balancers.
• Hands on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting on different Cisco platforms such as Nexus 7000 , Nexus 5000 , Nexus 2000 , Nexus 1kV , Catalyst 6500’s , ISR G2 , ISR G1 , ASA NGFW , ISE , ACS , WLC’s , ASR series , UCS Blade and rack servers , Firepower IPS .
• Strong knowledge about VPC’s , VDC’s , ACL’s , NAT/PAT , UDP , TCP , VLAN , LAN , IPSec VPN , 802.1x, VTP , layer 3 and layer 2 protocols .
• Experience in setting up site-to-site , remote access VPN , SSL VPN , IPSEC High Availability , DMVPN and GETVPN .
• VMware certified, hands on experience with Vsphere 5 and virtualization.
• Hands on experience on Cisco UCS Servers.
• Possess strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
• Team Player, humble, very coachable, love to work on new challenges and new technologies. Ability to deliver efficiently pressure work pressure. Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
• Go getter, results oriented, customer focused and team player with excellent communication skills.