Web application development analyst
Twenty years of experience in system analysis, design and coding of various business applications. 15 years in developing and maintaining the applications using IBM Mainframe Software COBOL, Java, JEE, Rational tools, IBM Websphere application servers, CICS, SAS, JCL, IMS, DB2 and regular Office management tools.
Extensively involved in developing Project Design Document (PDD) and Technical Design Document (TDD) for Pend resolution subsystem.
Involved in requirements gathering with state users, business Analysis and laid down the business rules for development of Pend Resolution subsystem.
Extensively involved in development and testing of Pend Resolution subsystem, claims pricing modules and edits.
Extensively involved in String testing, System testing (SIT), Final Integration testing (FIT and FSIT), User acceptance testing (UAT and UBAT) of claims and Pend Resolution subsystems.
Involved in management activities for updating FAM TDD’s and Integrated Master schedule (IMS).
Developed new reports in SAS for claims subsystem and scheduled jobs to generate these reports in Tidal.
Involved in several releases and EWO (Emergency work order) requests. Creating Impact assessment, design documents, coding thru user acceptance and implementation of the task.
Interacting with User groups/ Corporate Testing Group / Business Analyst.
Developed a testing tool to test claim thru adjudication process using online screens.
Involved in Web-enablement of online screens proto-type in demo region for claims, recipient, reference, provider, Finance and automated-mailing subsystems.
• Claims processing is implemented through CICS maps that validate the incoming Claims and reject the bad claims. Also processed paper claims provided by the provider
• Involved in various meetings with business Analysts and Users
• Extensively Developed Cobol Programs and CICS online Maps
• Used JCL extensively for Production Lifecycles.
• Performance tuning of SQL in DB2 using OmegaMon
• Involved in testing for the entire system using Hiperstation
• Develop a Knowledge base on the application gained on Job
• Wrote Triggers and Stored Procedures in MS SQL Server 7.0
• Fine Tuning of Queries
• Error Logs / Audit Trails were maintained
• Enforcing data Integrity rules/ Business Rules
• Understanding Data Modeling / ER Diagrams
• Business / functional Details of Health Care Industry
• Identifying the Critical Problems Identification and fixing those problems