Front End Developer
Last active: 23 days ago
Front End/UI Developer with more than 7+ years of extensive experience in developing web applications using Web technologies
• I am a very friendly guy who gets along with everyone’
• I am even tempered, a team player, and very honest, and I like to go above & beyond what is required of me
• I am comfortable working alone, as well as with part of a team.
• I am able to prioritize well, and can juggle various tasks simultaneously.
• My real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time.
• Bachelor of Computer Application.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• 7+ years of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Coding, implementation & Production Support.
• 4+ years of experience with AJAX technology using JSON.
• 3+ years of experience with Bootstrap framework.
• 6+ years of experience designing and building public facing Websites.
• 2+ Years Web 2.0 application development experience.
• Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles
• Extensive experience in using Dream Weaver, Net Beans IDE, Eclipse IDE, APEX, Sublime Text, Notepad++ and Microsoft Front Page.
• Working knowledge of ASP.NET with C# and MS SQL with LINQ.
• Working knowledge of PHP with MYSQL using MYSQLi.
• Experience in working with clients on-site, analyzing software requirements and developing solutions and procedures.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
• I have 7 years’ experience working as a front end UI developer, for various firms and industries
• I have experience creating widgets, mockups, and prototypes, which all helped to enhance client websites.
• I have experience developing client and intranet based applications using best UI standards and technologies, involving the Full software development life cycle.