Last active: 23 days ago
Widely experienced Consultant and Project Manager with over 10 years of working experience in following positions:
Business Analyst, Software Developer Analyst, Business Consultant, Budget Consultant, Business Process Reengineering Consultant, GUI designer, Flash actionscript programmer, linux administration,
- Determine functional requirements for application design.
- Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Design project specifications and draw up technical documentation and reports.
- Planning timescales and the resources needed for the project.
- Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business helping them formulate a better solution.
- Build and test application and deploy activities
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components
- Participate in test planning and execution
- Participate in feasibility studies
- Prepare tenders and proposals; participate in some aspects of projects' management with a clear path to growing contribution
- Participate in the supervising and training of more junior professionals
- Master degree in Business Administration (MBA). Specialization in information technology.
- Over 5 years of experience in GUI and frontend design.
- Over 8 years of experience in creation of RIA's.
- Over 8 years of experience in creation of web applications.
- Over 5 years of experience as a Flash actionscript programmer.
- Over 5 years of experience in Linux system administration.
- Knowledge in following technology areas: linux server administration, security auditing, server hardening, LTSP, load balancing, content caching, video streaming, php, html5, css3, jquery, linux firewall, xml, Adobe Flash (action script), apache, webmin, cpanel, plesk, pfsense, Amazon cloud services AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, cloud front, SES, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load Balancing, auto scaling etc..), payment gateway integration, API development,
- Assisted on successful projects for large corporates and multinationals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to establish solid working relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Proactive and dynamic, pays attention to detail and have a client-orientated approach.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English.
- Always on the look out to bring in new ideas and technologies to improve and redefine processes.
- Likes new challenges.