Senior .NET C# developer
Last active: 06/17/2014
Senior software developer and system architect with +15 years in the full cycle of software development in a wide range of industries.
• Object oriented design: Expert knowledge in designing loosely coupled architectures to enable team members to work simultaneously in agile environments. S.O.L.I.D. development principles, dependency management/inversion.
• OOP/OOD mentoring: Raising the team knowledge through internal cross-team teaching and code-review of younger developers in OOD techniques, design patterns, loosely coupled code and good practices.
• .NET 2.0 - 4.0 (C#) Programming
- Service oriented architecture (SOA). Webservices. (WCF/WebApi). SOAP/REST/Queues. Protobuf-net. Data compression/optimization. Windows sockets. MSMQ/RabbitMQ/ZeroMQ.
- Client development/User interface design: WPF-MVVM, Winforms, ASP MVC 4, DevExpress components.
- Relational databases (MS SQL 2000/2005/2008). ADO.NET, Entity framework, NHibernate.
- Ethernet custom drivers development. WinPCap, multicast PGM.
- IoC containers: AutoFac, Unity.
- ClickOnce deployment and .msi packages.
- Unit testing (NUnit/MsTest/MOQ/NCover).
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP). Atlassian Jira project/ TFS environment.
- Source controls: SVN, TFS. Continuous integration.
• Future and stock trading domain knowledge: Very good understanding of market principles and dynamics (Futures and stock trading, e-minis, DAX). Strategy developing. Backtest analysis of massive amounts of historical and realtime transactional data. Processing and data retrieving optimization. Zenfire API, Ninjatrader and Metatrader. VolFix.Net analysis.
• Embedded controller programmer: 10+ years expertise in system design in a broad-based industrial automation in Oil & Gas, energy distribution, automotive, etc. C language, Ladder, Structured text, Controllers from Schneider Electric, Allen Bradley, Siemens.