e-commerce IT infra setup and IT security
Last active: 2 days ago
10 years core experience in:
1. As IT Head - PCI DSS compliant IT infra setup, maintenance and upgrade for e-com and payment industry.
2. Network and system security including IPS, firewall, router and other network device configuration review, config standard and PCI requirement.
3. network design review, correction and improvement.
Identify solutions to resolve security gaps in systems/applications and designs.
4. Various WAN links connectivity setup with clients.
5. Card holder data security: Experience in working with clients to capture security requirements and formulate solutions
6. Vendor management, SLA tracking & adherence and decision maker for best solution for IT dept.
7. Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Capacity Management & Planning.
8. Server Management,License Management, Security & Compliance adherence, DC support infrastructure planning.Patch Management.
9. DC Infrastructure security compliance as per PCI DSS standards and supporting internal & external audit.
10. Responsible for Leading Infrastructure transformation initiatives to drive simplification, ,modernization, consolidation and standardization
11. 24/ 7 IT support
12. 24/7 infra and trxn monitoring
13. Change Request (CR) management
14. Staging prod and UAT environment
15. Capacity planning
16. company's IT setup at Data center management. DR and BCP also.
# Direct reporting to CEO
#Periodic update and presentation to company board members on IT status, achievement and need.
# I have also provided solution for new office setup ( 300 seat ) including network, UPS, DG set, electrical , physical security, large procurements etc. This I have done along with selected respective vendor and ensured that company standard and budget are in place.
Look forward to help you in solving your IT issues :)