3D Graphics Designer
Samples of my work can be found at timramsey.carbonmade.com
Summary of my skills:
• Design and build 3D training software for the military and government agencies, using 3D Studio Max, Maya, as well as Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
• Have working knowledge of several 3D engine software platforms. Cryengine,, Unreal, Unity.
• Have worked extensively on 2D and 3D environments for Navy Submarine, Navy EP3, Navy E6A, Navy EA6B, CNATT, MH60, FT-688 and other government platforms.
• Have a government level clearance. Clearance details can be given upon request.
• Organized and managed teams of 30 people
• Headed and worked on ongoing marketing campaigns, 3D artwork and video, graphic design, web design, ad design for magazine and newspapers, TV Commercial designs, video editing/production and compositing, CD-ROM production, active FLASH production, and animation.
• Taught corporation owners and managers of 100+ other companies how to restructure their marketing team, companies include American Airlines, Fountain Racing Boats, and Guess.
• Designed graphics and packaging for several video game companies, as well as taught classes on the aspects of creating video games through the concept, the design, the construction, and the overall marketing of the product.
• Taught classes on animation using Maya, 3d Studio Max, and Poser. Some projects were designed and sculpted in latex, rubber and fiberglass-based of the creatures and special effects that I was working on for movies, theme parks, restaurants, and various clients, to show how video games reflect current trends and movies.
• Client List: American Airlines, Fountain Racing Boats, the University of Oklahoma's Museum of Natural History, Fountain Racing Boats, Electronic Arts, Guess, Four Wheeler, Disney, Universal, Levis, Guess, Frederick's of Hollywood, Jeep and more.
• Movie Credits: “Twister”, “2 Fast 2 Furious”, “Great Expectations”, “Palmetto”, “The Truman Show”, “Ulee’s Gold”, “Rosewood”, “Jeepers Creepers”, “Flamingo Rising”
• Awards: Most Innovative Animation - “Ragtime”– National Film Festival in 1997, Best Animation - "Croissant" - International Film Festival in 1998 .
• Ad Agencies Associations: Chumney & Assoc, TM Advertising, Pentamark, Bartle Bogle Hergarty (BBH), Fallon, Hal Riney, and more
• Corporate Regional Advisement to: Toyota, Nissan, Jeep, Hyundai, Kia, Scion, and Subaru