Expert Web Application Developer with Symfony2 experience
Last active: 12/21/2013
Highly motivated, professional web application developer, with over 10 years of professional experience, who loves new challenges. Last few years I spend mastering my Zend framework and Symfony2 skills, so if you need a backend developer and you are considering to use a php mvc framework I'm the person you are looking for.
If you are looking for a front end developer, I've got experience with smarty & twig templates systems, jquery, dojo, prototype, mootools, enyo, and few smaller js frameworks and libraries.
Few words about myself:
After graduating with a master degree and working almost 5 years in England, I've decided to move to Asia. At the moment I live in Vietnam and I'm looking for remote freelance positions.
Most of my professional career I worked on web applications, both back end and front end.
Job Title: Software engineering consultant
Description: Working on both back end (symfony2, doctrine2) and front end (Enyo2). I was responsible for
- building enyo mvc framework which connects to back end using jsonp.
- redesigning DB and model to fit new requirements
- lead a team of front end developers
Job Title: Ceo, founder & developer
Description: I've build this system from scratch. Used technologies include Zend Framework, jQuery, mysql, facebook api, etc.
Job Title: Freelance web application developer
Company: Marketing reloaded (quanti.co.uk)
Description: development and maintenance of system containing server and clients. Communication via SOAP.
Job Title: Senior web application developer
Description: - Code reviews (including architecture) and releases
- Integrating clients and services (card payments, direct debit, flight stats, etc)
- Working both on back end(web services, T-SQL, PHP 5) and front end(HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX)
- Being a lead developer in a small team (4 developers and designer)
- Technologies we were using includes SOAP, round robin (for load distribution), SVN (revision control) and Database mirroring
- In 2009 I was responsible for rewriting engine of the application with use of Zend Framework 1.7 libraries
Job Title: Web application developer
Company: Click with technology
Description: - Working for big clients including: Cruise.co.uk, HaysTravel.co.uk, FreshHolidays.co.uk, PortaventuraHolidays.co.uk, etc
- Technologies: SVN, Web services, load balancing
Field of Study: Computer Science - e-commerce
University of Technology, Poznan