Last active: 07/04/2014
Chief Architect with over 15 years of experience in SLDC and expert in Service Oriented Architecture, Event Driven Architecture and Cloud Architecture, successfully led complex projects with small and large teams, covering various aspects of software development, process and methodology. Strong experience in enterprise application architecture, enterprise applications & data integration, middleware, object oriented design, object oriented development and implementation.
• Improves enterprise IT strategies and practices for client engagement, project methodology, architectural governance, enterprise documentation, infrastructure migration, development team evolution.
• Aligns IT with business strategies through agile methodologies that leverage business and technical architectures, information workflow, use case analysis, and risk assessment to verify fitness-for-purpose.
• Stabilizes ad hoc support operations by clearly defining the boundaries and responsibilities of project and operational teams, while progressively injecting fitness checks earlier into the project lifecycle.
• Facilitates realistic project planning based upon time-boxed delivery of incremental functionality, centered on use cases, prioritized by business criticality, and driven by technical and organizational risk. Facilitates SDLC based on rational unified process.
• Revitalizes software engineering teams through the introduction of agile best practices, including team programming, test-driven development, repeatable builds, standardized environments, automated integration (CruiseControl), team testing, and continuous customer collaboration.
• Product lines built upon service-oriented enterprise architectures and open source frameworks (Struts, Spring, Hibernate) that are secure, scalable, extensible (component-oriented), interoperable (XML, JMS, Web Services), manageable, and serviceable.
• Applications and Data integration by providing services that connect individual applications into overall enterprise (ESB and Data Power) and by sharing common data model and semantics instead of connecting individual applications directly with point to point connections.
I rapidly identify key issues underlying intractable problems. I Inspires teams to strive relentlessly towards success. I enjoy strategic collaboration, brainstorming, and mentoring. I have exceptional group analytical ability. I am strong advocate of openness, transparency, and accountability to balance strategic vision and pragmatic need.